Sunday 11 August 2013

Life With Herman – The Carpenter - Price & Associates Genealogists

Herman and Ray in front of the house they built.

Life With Herman – The Carpenter - Price & Associates Genealogists
“Boys, we are going to build a house, don’t make any plans. I have drawn the floor plan’ I am going to order the lumber.”

“O.K. kids, today we start. Ray, hand me that hammer; Donnie, hand me the saw; Iris, bring the nails; Ma, bring the shovel. We are going to make the forms for the foundation.”
So we build a house. “Hand me this, bring me that, fetch that over here, don’t touch that, don’t put that nail in there.”

The house is finished. We stand back and look at our super boss man. He says, “That is a dam good looking house, but if I ever start to build another, I hope someone shoots me.” We all agree (that it is the best looking house, that is).

Continue Reading Here: http://www.pricegen.com/life-with-herman-the-carpenter/


Website: http://pricegen.com

By Phone
800-288-0920
801-531-0920 (For local callers)
By Fax 801-359-4301

By Postal Mail
Price & Associates Inc.
15 West South Temple
Suite 570
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...