Monday 29 October 2012

We cannot do it all alone

AFter looking at the records you sent yesterday, I marvel at how you can possibly keep it all straight…I contacted you concerning the research because I am excited to begin the work that is needed…I have done work for others throughout the years, now it is time to find my own ancestors and pull them all together.

I appreciate your careful consideration for each individual and the effort to be sure that each is in his/her proper place as a relative to my own family lines…

Thank you again for your great efforts. I never could do all of this myself. It pays to have a knowledgable person at the helm…and you’re it! I imagine that it is rewarding to you also to find people heretofore not found.


If you are in need of genealogy researchers you can call us for free consultation 800.288.0920.

We can be reached in any of the following ways:
By Phone
800-288-0920
801-531-0920 (For local callers)

By Fax
801-359-4301

By Postal Mail
Price & Associates Inc.
15 West South Temple, Suite 570
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Website
www.pricegen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...